Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb 11116



This week we're in Paris (or Parijs in dutch).
Eleonora is here for work and I decided to follow the happy group and to piss away the remains of my holidays. Yes, I know: it's June and I've already used all my free days...

Fortunately for you I discovered I can reach the Sorbonne wireless connection from my hotel room so I've been able to update the Euro 2008 standings.
Unfortunately for you I discovered I can reach the Sorbonne wireless connection from my hotel room, so when it rains I can waste time surfing around the web and make discoveries.

For example there is a couple in Sweden that tried to give their son the name of Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 (check here).
And then I'm complaining about my name....

Then I found out that the official name of Bangkok is actually Krung-dēvamahānagara amararatanakosindra mahindrayudhyā mahātilakabhava navaratanarājadhānī purīramya utamarājanivēsana mahāsthāna amaravimāna avatārasthitya shakrasdattiya vishnukarmaprasiddhi and that there are two villages called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio- gogogoch (in Wales) and Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukaka- pikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu (in New Zealand).

Cool, isn't it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ermes, haiunamentalitàleggermentecontorta, come ti viene di trovare queste chicche??

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share