Monday, April 23, 2007

U Pylos


Hello everybody!
Here I am back from my trip to Greece... and as I can see there is a PLENTY of people who have written some text, that wanted to share their ideas, it is SO cool to have all these friends around the world but feeling them so close coming in this blog....
.....
.....
Ok, I needed it.
Anyway, here I am back from Greece. As always, Greece it is always a great country to me, and greeks people are very nice. I mainly spend the whole week with the greeks, working on my program, and they have surprised me (I have to admit) for how well organised and well prepared they are. They offered me to go in Greece after the phd, and I will seriously think about that. Unfortunately the weather was not so good, it was probably the only week in which the weather was nicer in the Netherlands then in Greece, but still I manage to have a swim, although I really freeze.
What I will surely remember from this week was:
1) The roasted pig night
2) the octopus, ouzo and friutra mista night!
Something nobody wants to miss....
Please, visit here to check out the pictures!!

6 comments:

Ermes said...

"una fazza, una razza"

ok, deal for the post-doc in Greece.
As everybody knows I will peel off eggplants sitting on a small bench, remembering my past illusions with the music by Giancarlo Bigazzi (?) in my mind...

Anonymous said...

mi non go internet quindi son scusà: yuhuuu.

varderò le foto pena go tempo...

invece: se ande' in francia diseme che ve faso comprar una roba

ancora piu invece: con tanto star all'estero se ve perso l'ethnic festival de gradisca

e anche la festa della fortaia a rupa!

mz

Eleonora said...

Ok, I changed the poll... BTW, it seems I have to found a new party, Lista Elly for the World! I'll do that... But...who vote for Fronte Nazionale?!?!?!?!?!

Ermes said...

what?

weren't you so French-proud
(or French-fried)?
"me and la France", bla bla bla,
bourguignon, cochon, sauvignon...

anyway, yes: we will go soon to France, is this a sign?

Gianni said...

More Pylos for all..

Ermes said...

"tira piu` un pylos che un carro di buoi"

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share