Sunday, March 25, 2007

New post

Hi!
I don't know what to write, but I feel the moment has come to write a new post: all the quiz has been answered, I have won a beer, and we decided what to do for Small Easter.... don't we? Finally where do we go? the poll suggest Sistiana....
Anyway, I think that Moris has proposed a new nice trick... the quiz! So.. from which movie this dialogue has been taken?

"
- I like to dress in women's clothing.
- You're a fruit?
- No, not at all. I love women. Wearing their clothes makes me feel closer to them.
- You're not a fruit?
- No, I'm all man. I even fought in WWII. Of course, I was wearing women's undergarments under my uniform.
"

7 comments:

Ermes said...

so, Eleonora is now in Catania.
but I'm still here.

yesterday the pope spoke about the hell (saying about this poll: "what the HELL is the caponata???") and this is cool because i was a bit sad for the end of the limbo, so at least...

anyway, yesterday we went to watch 300 at the cinema (me and the pope, of course) and we were arguing about the fact that everyone tried to make some clever cultural remarks on a movie derived from a comic instead of enjoy(nt) it as it is.

Anonymous said...

e invece: se trove' cioleme el vin aromatizzĂ  alle mandorle.

mz

Moris said...

nice quiz..
this one is hard.. hard as wood i would say..
hmmm

Eleonora said...

well, I guess Moris wrote the cleverest post....Moris, it seems to me, or you have already guessed? great! beers 1-1

Eleonora said...

yes, but it's sort of boring...
let me think about another quiz...

Moris said...

Oh Ele! You're the only one that truly understands me.
I'd just specify that 1-1 in beers doesn't mean that we're even and nobody drinks. On the opposite, I'll pay a beer to you, you'll pay a beer to me, while Ermes watches without drinking...

Eleonora said...

or Ermes pay a beer to both....

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share